Friday 20 April 2012

Wanted to Share

Not only am I new to the world of blogging I am new to all things scrapping, well that is when it comes to online.  Me and a few friends catch up once a week to scrap and I have even been introduced to skype scrapping, I am finding that to fun as I don't have to pack everything I can just work directly from my craft room.

Scrapbooking isn't the only hobby I have although it does take up a big chunk of my free time, I also like to do needle point and since surfing the net and joining up on all sorts of websites I have started to receive some awesome DIY project notifications.  I just wanted to share this one I received this morning, I know the project requires you to  make these in are really large size but I was thinking they could be re sized and made to fit a page.  What do you think???

TODAY ON SCRAP SCENE

 

These beautiful blooms, believe it or not are made from Crepe paper and wire.  So I thought this weekend I would give it ago and make them for a page.

Well everyone I am off to create, I am really enjoying all the projects over at Colorful Creations so if you looking for something to do this weekend why not come on over and see for yourself.


Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment