Monday 23 April 2012

CCG & Colourful Creations Challenge

Well as usual I am late submitting this challenge for CCG (suppose to be up by the 21st April) but the main thing is I got a challenge done.  This was a colour/card palette (I missed the deadline for the scrap page) so I decided to combine it with Colourful Creations Tag Challenge.  Here is the colour palette 226 for CCG.



I am still learning to create with colour palettes so had a little help selecting the papers - thanx Fi!  So here is my submission!



Colour Creations Tag Challenge was to create a 'Tag' using a die cut, include a button and the words 'you & me'.  The 'extra' to the challenge is to include it on a scrap page.  The tag challenge needs to be completed by the 30th April - so at least I made it to one challenge deadline LOL!  Not sure if I will make it put on a page by then but may be worth a try!

Pop over to both sites as they have some great challenges for all styles of paper creators!

Have a lovely week - Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the colours and I love your mix of elements you used to make this...he he he I keep thinking its a card maybe you should turn it into one. Beautiful piece of work!!!

    ReplyDelete